Meet the Ghanaian who owns the most expensive cars in the country. 31-year-old Ibrah is the talk of the town in Ghana now. Young Ibrah flaunts his wealth on his Instagram page, showing his fleet of expensive cars, which will cost millions of dollars. He is believed to reside in Dansoman, a suburb of Accra.
Who has the expensive car in Ghana?
Ghana captain Asamoah Gyan has bought a Rolls Royce Phantom to join his ever-growing fleets of cars. The Al Ain ace paid over $402,000 to secure the 2014 model of the Phantom. Gyan thus becomes the first Ghanaian player to acquire the luxurious car which he now uses in the UAE.
Which musician owns the most expensive car in Ghana?
Shatta Wale’s Cars
Mercedes Benz G-Wagon $103,000.
Who has the most expensive car?
Here’s a quick recap of the 20 most expensive cars in the world:
- Bugatti La Voiture Noire – $18.7 million. …
- Pagani Zonda HP Barchetta – $17 Million.
- Rolls Royce Sweptail – $13 Million.
- Bugatti Centodieci – $9 million.
- Mercedes Benz Maybach Exelero – $8.0 million.
- Bugatti Divo – $5.9 million.
- Pagani Huayra Imola – $5.4 million.
Who have Rolls Royce in Ghana?
Dr. Osei Kwame Despite has now added a brand new Rolls Royce Cullinan to his car collection. The rich man was spotted cruising around town in his new toy and Ghanaians could not have enough when passes by any group of people. From what GhPage.com has gathered, Rolls Royce is worth over $324,000 (GH¢2 million).
Who owns Aston Martin in Ghana?
After several hypotheses, including the LVMH group, it is a consortium led by David Richards, John Sinders and two Kuwaiti companies Investment Dar and Adeem Investment who win the bet and become the new owners of Aston Martin.
Who owns Bentley Ghana?
Osei Kwame Despite
Maserati, Ferrari California, Bentley Continental GT, Rolls Royce Ghost, Ford Thunderbird, Ferrari 488 GTB, Rolls Royce Wraith to Benz G-Wagon are some of the cars one can find in his garage.
Who is the biggest artist in Ghana 2020?
1. Sarkodie – Net worth $15 million. Sarkodie will be the richest musician in Ghana in 2021, with an estimated net worth of $15 million, owing to his hit songs over the years. In Tema, Ghana, in Africa’s western part, Michael Owusu Addo, popularly known by his stage name Sarkodie, was born July 10, 1988.
Who is the richest artist in Ghana 2022?
His contributions to the Ghanaian music is immense, as of this post, Sarkodie is currently one of the richest and the most influential artist in Ghana, as a top notch singer, Sarkodie net worth is estimated at $7million dollars as of 2022.
Who is richest musician in world?
Top 10 Richest Musicians in the World 2022
|1||Kanye West (Ye)||$1.8 billion|
|3||Jay Z||$1.4 billion|
|4||Andrew Lloyd Webber||$1.2 billion|
Which is the No 1 car in the world?
One may wonder what makes these cars the most expensive in the world.
|Bugatti Chiron Technical Specifications|
|Maximum power||1,500 hp at 2,000 rpm|
|Maximum torque||1,600 Nm at 6,000 rpm|
Which is the No 1 costly car in the world?
Bugatti La Voiture Noire: Price – $18.7 Million (Currently the most expensive)
Who is the cheapest car in the world?
What is the Cheapest New Car?
- 2021 Chevrolet Spark $14,395. The Chevrolet Spark is the cheapest new car you can buy. …
- 2021 Mitsubishi Mirage $15,290. …
- 2021 Nissan Versa $15,955. …
- 2021 Hyundai Accent $16,400. …
- 2021 Kia Rio $17,045. …
- 2021 Kia Forte $18,855. …
- 2022 Subaru Impreza $19,755. …
- 2021 Hyundai Veloster $19,905.
How many cars does Shatta Wale have?
Shatta Wale Cars
He has boasted of solely owing 9 luxurious cars.
Does Shatta Wale have a Rolls-Royce?
Almost a month after announcing a break from social media, Shatta Wale has bounced back with a bang as he has flaunted a Rolls Royce Cullinan said to cost not less than US$330,000. The first video he shared on social media to announce his comeback hours ago, captured him in casual attire posing in front of the car.
How much does a Rolls-Royce car cost?
The least-expensive 2020 Rolls-Royce Phantom is the 2020 Rolls-Royce Phantom 4dr Sedan (6.8L 12cyl Turbo 8A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $455,000. Other versions include: 4dr Sedan (6.8L 12cyl Turbo 8A) which starts at $455,000.