The bank offers telephone banking and internet payment facilities which can be used to pay MultiChoice Nigeria subscription. You can also pay by instructing your bank to set up a direct debit order. You can also pay your account subscription at any MultiChoice branch or agent and at Wema Bank.
How do I pay my DStv account using a phone?
Follow these simple steps to pay or top up your account:
- Dial *120*321# and select the green/dial button on your cellphone.
- You will receive a Welcome to Cellphone Banking message. …
- Key in your 5-digit Cellphone Banking PIN selected at registration. …
- Choose ‘Prepaid’.
- Choose ‘PayTV’.
How do I pay DStv in Nigeria?
- Visit www.payarena.com.
- Click the ‘DSTV’ logo.
- Select the desired bouquet, enter smartcard number, enter email address and click ‘Submit’
- Select your payment option e.g. Visa, Mastercard and enter card details.
- Enter authentication code i.e. iPin for Visa, Securecode for Mastercard to complete subscription.
How do I top up my DStv account?
- Dial *165#
- Select Payments.
- Select Pay Tv.
- Select DStv & GOtv.
- Select Pay DStv/ 2. Pay GOtv.
- Select package.
- Enter smartcard (first 10 digits)
- Enter Amount.
How do I pay DStv by phone in Nigeria?
Select eTranzact Payment Option and select BankIT. Input Bank account number and select preferred Bank. Generate a 6-digit passcode and submit details. Dial *389*00# with phone number registered with the nominated Bank to receive an OTP.
How do I pay my DStv account online?
Pay your DStv Account in just a few easy steps:
- Step 1 – Selection Option 4 – Pay and Buy.
- Step 2 – Choose to Pay TV and Media.
- Step 3 – Select *DStv*
- Step 4 – Enter your 5 digit MoMo pin.
- Step 5 – Enter your account or SA ID number.
- Step 6 – Confirm payment and receive confirmation of payment.
How do I pay for my DSTV package?
Here’s How To Pay For Your DSTV Subscription in Kenya
- Get to M-Pesa and Choose Lipa na M-PESA, then Pay Bill.
- Enter the DStv Mpesa Pay bill number, 444900.
- Enter your DStv Smart Card number (the Smart Card number is on the card in the decoder)
- Then, enter the amount to pay.
- M-PESA asks you for your M-Pesa PIN.
How do I pay my DSTV bill with GTB?
To pay for DSTV with 737 is just as easy as GOTV. If you want to pay your DSTV subscription using gtbank 737, follow the below instructions: Dial *737*Smartcard number*Amount you want to subscribe with#
How do I pay DStv with USSD code?
How To Pay DSTV Subscription Using USSD
- Log on to www.vtpass.com.
- Click on “pay tv subscription” and select DSTV.
- Select your desired bouquet, input smartcard number and other necessary details.
- Confirm details and select the “pay with bank transfer” option.
- Click on USSD and choose your bank.
How do I pay my DStv subscription with Visa?
Pay U allows you to pay using your VISA and MasterCard online (eazy.dstv.com/pay). Simply, enter the cardholders’ number, card number, CVV number and expiry date as displayed on your VISA and MasterCard card.
How do I check my DStv balance in Nigeria?
How to check DSTV balance through SMS
- Proceed to message on your phone and tap on create new message.
- Type BAL and then the first 10 digits of your DSTV smart card number. For example, type “BAL 1234567890”
- Send the message to 30333.
- A reply containing your DSTV account balance will be sent to you.
How can I pay DStv through WhatsApp?
Use the DStv WhatsApp self-service to conveniently upgrade your subscription, fix error code, make payment, change your package, and even rent BoxOffice movies all by yourself. Simply send “Hi” to 0242426050 to get started.
How do I pay DStv via SMS?
Enter your DStv bill number. Enter Amount. Click on the Pay option. You will receive a confirmation SMS, upon completion of the transaction.